Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I did an Illustration for a band

There called The Jellyfish Bandits and they are Aaron Whitaker and Melinda Boyce, two comic artists from Portland.
Check out their band blog here, my drawing is for the song "Dinosaur Underwear" Also, check out their individual work here and here

Also, I'm excited to announce, or possibly re-announce that I'm going to be working on at least 2, hopefully 3 mini-comics that should be done sometime over the summer, fingers crossed.

The first is a collection of the "things that are cool" with all new additions and re-done art.
The second is going to be a short 6 page-ish story that I call "reasons why a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is better than my ex-girlfriend." Hopefully that sounds funny to you.

I'll keep updating about things concerning where and when you, the public, can buy and hopefully enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment