Thursday, September 2, 2010

Passport

"Passport", the Columbia College International Student Newsletter is now available to read online here:

http://pdfcast.org/pdf/passport-volume-iii-fall-2010

I had the pleasure of illustrating a story written by my good friend T.J. Piccolo. It came out pretty great, though the whole story is too long to fit in the magazine but you can read the rest of it at the ISO Columbia blog isocolumbia.tumblr.com

and for my die hard fan(s?) out there, (meaning those of you who are reading this right now) you get a special treat! Only four of my eight illustrations made it in to the magazine. So you get to check out the ones that didn't make it - think of it like bonus features.


The last one, which was intended to be like an endcap to the series of drawings is too large to post here as a jpeg, so I'll add it to my flickr and you can check it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment