Saturday, October 9, 2010

Its going to be a busy day, so todays comic might not come until tomorrow. But rest assured, it will find its way.

in the mean time I have news about various goings on.
The second issue of Linework has entered the planning stages - if you're a Columbia student or alumni who does comics, get excited.
Also, I got invited to participate in a gallery show, October 23rd. I'm going to be showing some paintings, including one new one that I'm incredibly excited about - sometimes I just stare at it to make myself feel better.
Also, I'm going to be handing out the first twelve days of my journal comic in a nice little printed booklet, which I still need to print.

I'll have more information when it gets closer, and I'll be sure to have the important details for those of you who want to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment