Wednesday, November 17, 2010

coming soon! - Volume One


You're hearing it here first. in the near future I'm going to be releasing Volume 1 of Our Ever Improving Living Room! Volume 1 will be a  32 page booklet containing the strips from September 24th 2010 to October 23rd 2010. I'm having it printed by the fine folks at minuteman press. Copies are going to be about 5 dollars each, so if you wanted to own a hard copy of Our Ever Improving Living Room, now is your chance to start the collection. More news on how you can get your hands on them later.

- quick note, for those of you who got minicomics from me at the Draperies show, even though those say "Volume One" on them, they're only 16 pages long, so if you're interested, you can get another expanded copy.

2 comments:

  1. I'll take two, one for me, and one for Paw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one! But i want mine signed ;)

    ReplyDelete