Friday, December 17, 2010

The comics are here!



yes they are! just 6 days late! Our Ever Improving Living Room - Volume 1 collects the first 30 days of my journal comic experience. Won't you please pick one up today and enjoy?

The books are now available in my online shop, just click the link on the right. I'll make sure to get them to Quimby's (1854 W. North Ave), Chicago Comics (3244 N. Clark) , and ShopColumbia (623 S. Wabash) as soon as possible, but it may not be until after the holidays. If you have live in the city, I'd suggest going to the store to pick up a copy. only you can help support the local comic book shops! Also, they're going to be 50 cents cheaper in stores, if that sweetens the deal.

I'll be following up with Volume 2 in the near future, so get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment