Saturday, January 1, 2011

Comic Number 100!




It's comic number 100 - and it just happens to fall on new year's day, which is also 1-1-11. I think thats kind of cool (I didn't plan it or anything). But anyway, I hope everyone had a good new years. I over-served myself, I was irresponsibly. But at least it was better than Halloween. At least we had a full day of relaxing and eating a delicious meal to make up for it. Although, as good as all of that was, frankly right now I miss the comforts of home and feel like I could use a hug.

Anyway, thanks for sticking with me for the first 100 days, 265 more to go. 

Also, blogger isn't letting me post images straight on here again, so if you've noticed I've been forced to post them on flickr in tandem, not sure how long thats going to be a problem. I mean I guess it's not a problem, but I'm bothered by it even if you aren't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment