Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hokin Honors Exhibit


I'm going to be exhibiting in the upcoming 18th Annual Hokin Honors Exhibit. I've got a few copies of each volume of my daily comic as well as some of the original pages. I'm really honored to have been nominated to participate in the show.

The opening reception is March 31st from 5pm-7pm in the C33 Gallery, on the first floor of the 33 E. Congress building. Awards Announcements will be at 5:30pm, I'm not sure how it's set up or what the categories are even, but if you'd like to come see my work I'd be more than happy to see you!

If you can't make it to the reception, the exhibit will be running from March 28th to April 29th in the C33 Gallery, check it out! I haven't seen any of the other pieces in the show, but I'm sure they'll be great.

here's the postcard for the exhibit, and today's comic is below that:









1 comment: