Thursday, March 3, 2011



I just got back from the opening of a new photography exhibit! CONTACT: An Exhibit of 19th Century Photographic Processes is a collection of photographs created by students from Columbia College Chicago’s Nineteenth Century Photographic Processes Class. Encompassing an array of subject matter, the images were all created using vintage photographic printing methods. My good friend Matt Soria has a few pieces in the show - they're really great. The exhibit is going on at the Living Room Gallery on Superior just off Ashland. The space is really neat, and the work is really cool. It's going on until April 1st, so get over there and check it out!


p.s. that's Matt's photo on the postcard for the exhibit (and my hand). 

p.p.s. (because she was at the show and it reminded me...) I got a nod on my friend Alice Feldt's new blog Alice and Dan Converse About Art. Alice is a photographer/Columbia student - she's quite nice, most of the one's I've met are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment