Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 366. What's next?


There we go, the last strip, bringing it around to a year and one day. September 24th, 2010, to September 24th, 2011.
I hope you guys enjoyed following along the past year! It was really encouraging to know I was drawing for an audience.

How will you go on you ask? How will you satisfy your need to read my self absorbed pen scratches?
Fear not! 
I'm going to be taking a break for a week, to work on some school work, and to work on putting together a book proposal for a collection of all the strips. Then, starting one week from tomorrow, I'll be going back to work on journal comics. 

This time around I'll be drawing a 12-panel strip each week and posting it on Sunday, and if I can figure out a way to color them that I like, I might do that, in order to give them the proper "sunday comics" treatment. 

The first strip will be posted on October 9th. I'll be sure to remind everyone through all the social networking portals.
Until then you can always go back and read the four panel strips, they're all still here on the blog.
Also you can check back until the end of September as 30 day drawing challenge goes out with a whimper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment