Friday, September 2, 2011

Update, and 30 days of Drawings



Hey Everyone,

I'm almost all caught up in posting for this week. I'll upload today's strip later this evening or tonight.
September has started, and I wanted to take a second to let you all know something I'm taking part in this month.

A friend of mine thought it'd be fun for a lot of us to participate in the "30 day drawing challenge." The idea is, you do one drawing a day for all of September, and you share them with friends. It's mostly an exercise to make sure you keep up good drawing habits (a doodle a day keeps depression away (not really)), but it's also a fun way to get to know people. 

Anyway, I'm going to be posting my drawings here, each day, as well as on my flickr and a tumblr where all of my uber-hip Columbia College friends will be posting theirs. I'll make sure to link to it when it goes "live."

For now, here's day one, "yourself" :



and day two, "favorite animal":





click here for a link to the list of what you're supposed to draw each day, it's not too late to participate!












No comments:

Post a Comment