Sunday, November 20, 2011

New comic today, new website coming soon.

Hey gang, 
I just wanted to take a moment and let you know that in the next week or so I will be launching a new website: www.kevinbudnik.com. It's currently under construction, but it's going to be ready real soon, and once it is, I'm going to be posting comics and blogging there instead of here. It's also going to serve as my main portfolio website, so there will be lots of work to check out. I promise I'll try and blog often about various goings on in my life, so you'll have a reason to check back more than once a week.

I'm also going to be systematically uploading the older daily strips to the new site. Once they're all up, I'm going to delete all the previous posts on this blog. I'll make sure to leave a forwarding link, so if you come along and there's nothing here you'll be able to find the new site.

Anyway, thanks for sticking around, I hope you like the new site.



No comments:

Post a Comment