Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Website and Final Portfolio!

Hey gang,
If you haven't heard, I've been working on a new website.
Well, that site "launched"yesterday, and I thought I'd take a second to announce it officially here on my blog. You can now browse my portfolio at kevinbudnik.com!

There's still a few things to work out content-wise, I need to organize which pieces I want to showcase there, and re-organize them, but it's looking really cool if you ask me. I can hardly take any credit, the whole site was done by my good friend Matt Soria based on my really rough doodles. He's become a seriously talented web designer in the past year. His skills aren't limited to web though... You can check out his blog to see his other work including sketches, photography (in which he has a degree from Columbia College,) and crap!

I know I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was going to be taking this blog down once the new site went up, but I reconsidered. I think it would be best to keep it as my official blog. So I'll continue posting my weekly comic here as well as the "Comics" section of the new site.
I'm also going to be writing and posting more doodles and photos here. Since the site will be there to collect the comics, I'll have more room to play around with showing you guys cool stuff!

If you care, now you know!

Also, before I go, I wanted to mention that I posted a bunch of pictures of my physical portfolio on flickr. I'm finishing school in (I just realized) exactly one week. Another friend, Lindsay Levita, was talented and generous enough to make the actually book cover for me (I traded her a tiny wooden action figure of myself, which I'll tell you about later) and I filled in the pages. Check out Lindsay's blog here.
Between she and Matt, I owe some big dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment