Monday, February 6, 2012

Linework 3 preview

Hope everyone's suffering winter alright. True, we've had some warm days, but it's much easier to stay inside and draw when I tell myself I'll freeze if I go outside. 
It's about time to catch everyone up on what I've been doing with myself lately.
We're coming up on getting the third issue of LINEWORK together. The deadline for final art was February 1st, and submissions have been trickling in. We've gotten some of the best stuff I've seen out of all three issues this time around.
David Alvarado previewed his strip on his blog the other day, so I thought I should do the same. Below are 3 panels from my four pages in the anthology. Also, a little teaser of the cover, which I'm really excited about (illustrated by Nick Drnaso). 

I've also been really lucky to be working on a few other thing, some comics, some not. I got the chance to do a strip for SAVEUR magazine's Recipe Comix section of their website. My strip hasn't gone up yet, but for now you can check out the archives and see some of the past strips. There are some great artists in there. I'm excited to be in really great company!






No comments:

Post a Comment