Thursday, March 22, 2012

Good Weather for Bad Poetry starts May 1st

I posted right before Zinefest that I was going to start printing monthly Zines of poems and doodles and ephemera.
Since most of what I saw I'm going to do never gets done the way I say I'll do it, I would like to announce that I've changed my mind, and I'm going to be using the blog to post those doodles and illustrated poems and such.

I'm going to start doing that around May 1st

This is symbolic of the move to my new apartment.

This is also an important date because I will no longer be posting weekly updates to my comic starting on May 1st. Instead, I'm going to take the summer to work on compiling a longer narrative out of the strips I've been working on each week.

I hope you guys will all still check back in regularly to see what I'm up to.
I'll still be working on my "year of worldly posessions" project, so there will be new content every day.

Also bad poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment