Friday, March 9, 2012

I almost forgot to mention - they're truly AWFUL poems.



 


I've always been a bit of a poet (I've always been a bit of an asshole)
and I have a handful of ideas for drawings and a bunch of doodles (I need a place to publish my garbage drawings)
So I decided to start making zines of poems and scribbles and miscellaneous stuff.
The title is "Good Weather for Writing Bad Poetry" -  a tribute to a saying my uncle has.
I just finished the "March 2012" issue (16 pages including front and back cover, with art on every page), which means I'm going to attempt to make an April 2012 issue, and so forth. You'll be able to get your hands on them at Quimby's and Chicago Comics most likely.

For now, I have 15 copies of the first issue. I'll be at Chicago Zinefest tomorrow, if you wanna trade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment