Sunday, March 4, 2012


Not too long ago, I finished the art for a comic that was written by my friend RJ Casey, and it's soon to be available from Yeti Press. Its a short, funny story about a dedicated sandwich-maker who believes deep down that submarine sandwiches are the life of the party. I had fun drawing it, and am proud to be among the Yeti Press artists. Look for it and Yeti Press at conventions this spring.

I'm also extremely honored to have a fold-down 8-panel strip included in the upcoming Corpus Corpus anthology #4. The theme is "pox," and there are a number of awesome artists involved. The anthology is actually a collection of mini comics, and it's being put together by artist and gross-out guru Paul Nudd. I'll have more information about it as soon as I hear more, but for now here re the first two panels of my strip:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment