Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Last Strip


I mentioned that this week's strip would be early, and here it is. It's a double-strip as well, and I hope you enjoy it. It's going to be my last journal comic for now. I'd like to take some time to work on some other stuff, clear my head, and retrace my steps with this week-to-week journal comic in order to add more to the story. I don't know if or when I'm going to start up posting comics again, but until I figure it out I'll still be keeping up with drawing an item from my room every day. 
Keep checking back, cause I'm still going to be updating every day, with other stuff too, and thank you so much to everyone who read my work and enjoyed it. Its always a good feeling to know people dig these comics.


2 comments:

  1. Great strip, Kevin. Not to overstate the obvious, but... please don't die.

    Can't wait to see where your comics go next.

    -Ivan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ivan, I really appreciate it.

    I promise I won't - at least not by choice. Should I be run over by a bus let it be known I did not intend for that to happen.

    ReplyDelete