Sunday, October 21, 2012

panelbabble.

This Thursday, the 25th of October, I'm going to be a part of "Panel Babble," a live comic reading at Challengers Comics. The event is being sponsored by RJ Casey of Yeti Press, the man behind the "Party Sub" story I did a while back.
The lineup features some really talented artists, who will be reading and discussing their work.

If you'd like to stop by and see me mumble my way through a few of my original daily comics, this is your chance!
I've never been to a live comic reading, much less taken part in one, so we'll see how this goes.

The event is from 8-9pm and afterwards there will be a chance to hang out and meet the artists. I'll have some books available, including what's left of the full 365-day OEILR collections.

Challengers is located at 1841 N. Western Ave., Chicago.









No comments:

Post a Comment