Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mornin' Everyone - Happy Saturday. My upstairs neighbors were apparently trying to perfect the worlds most repetitive electronic dance song at 5am - just thought I'd let you know.

I promised earlier this week that I'd be revealing a new comic on Sunday, but I thought I'd go ahead and do it a day early, as a treat for those who would consider it a treat.

Anyhow, without further ado, I'd like to invite you to check out my new weekly strip - "The Continuing Adventures of Egg-Man and Bacon Boy."

I hope you enjoy.

And here is today's Famous Game Show Host:







Famous Game Show Hosts Trading Cards - 12 of 30
Alex Trebek - "Jeopardy"

Also, before I go, I'd like to post about Eric Roesner's recently undertaking a daily autobiographical comic. Eric is a good friend and one of the founders of Yeti Press. He's done a lot of really great work in the past, but in the short time he's been carrying out this daily strip, he has produced some of the most human stuff I've ever seen him do. It's really impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment