Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Book is Coming.


- - Part two of last week's strip.


I wanted to write a quick note to let you know that in the next week or two, you'll be able to get your hands on a full collection of my past daily strips. Yeti Press is putting out a book that contains all of the strips done between September 2010 and September 2011. 

Some of you may have gotten a copy of the limited special books I printed last winter, but there were only 30 of those, and they've all found homes.
This is my first real print-run of anything, and I feel kind of humbled that it's actually happening. I drew all new full color covers, and re-lettered a lot of the introduction pages. There is even a foreword written by Ivan Brunetti, in his ultimate generosity.

Check it out on the Yeti Press store page, and I'll be sure to post again when it's available: 

Thanks,

and here is today's game show host:



Famous Game Show Hosts Trading Cards - 16 0f 30
Louie Anderson - "Family Feud"





No comments:

Post a Comment