Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Embracing the 30-day Pokemon bandwagon



I’m going to embark on a 30-day drawing challenge that seemed to be all over tumblr in December.
I loved the original versions of the game as a kid. I even played the Gold and Silver versions up through high school. Now that I work in an afterschool program, I’ve found out so much about the subsequent Diamond,Pearl,Black,White,etc. versions. I’ll admit I still find it really fun to play. It’s like collecting things, you start to obsess about the hunt.
Not sure what I’ll do for the “draw a holiday scene” on the 25th day.
for the list of things look here.


And now it is day one.


I’ve always felt bad for Lickitung. it’s basically this big sweaty pink wang-thing. The only word that comes to mind to describe it is the oft-reviled “moist.”


No comments:

Post a Comment