Sunday, March 10, 2013

Obligatory Zinefest swag photo; Challengers Signing wrap up.


check out all the cool things I took home from Zinefest yesterday!
top left, to bottom right:

(Various business cards and stickers not included)

King-Cat No. 73 - by John Porcellino
Handout Comics Number 2 - various cartoonists 
Buzz #4 - Corinne Mucha
Ugly No. 1, Sepetmber and October 2012 - Matt Soria
Dirty Hands vol. 3 - David Alvarado
The Shit I found In My Bra - Brittany Walker

Zinefest was fantastic this year. It's always pretty overwhelming how many talented cartoonists, writers, and photocopiers there are to talk to.


Additionally, 
I'd like to take a second to say thanks to everyone who came out last night to Challengers for the release party. It was the most surreal experience ever. It still hasn't really hit me how cool it is to have my first book printed.

On the inside of my head I was screaming the whole night - screams of unbridled joy.

A lot of the people there appear in the book, and it meant so much to have something physical to show them for all their support. 
The biggest thanks, also to Pat and Dal at Challengers for all their help, and to RJ for printing the book in the first place. I think he was as excited as I was.


No comments:

Post a Comment