Friday, April 12, 2013


Today is day 25, which means it's holiday-day!
This challenge was originally designed to be done in december, but I decided to do it in April.
I wanted to pick whatever holiday fell on the day I posted the drawing, so I looked up April Holidays and it turns out "Barbershop Quartet Day" is in April.
My mistake was that Barbershop Quartet Day is actually April 11th, which means I miscounted when I was planning my days - oops.

The original eevee family are today's pokemon.
The concept of evolutionary stones in strange. Eevee is a creature that can be changed into elemental things based on what stone it's exposed to. There are many pokemon like this.
The first thing that comes to mind is that these stones are radioactive and are changing the genetic make-up of the pokemon, probably giving them horrible radiation poisoning in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment