Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May.

Sorry for the lack of drawings today,
but a May is upon us, and I'm about to get very busy.
Allow me to fill you in:

First of all, if you are following The Continuing Adventures of Egg-Man and Bacon Boy then fret not, that strip will continue through the summer. I should have time to put out one strip a week as I have been.

Next, from May 10th to the 12th, I'll be attending TCAF - the Toronto Comics and Arts Festival. I'll be at the Yeti Press table with copies of my book, so if you're going to be in Toronto for the convention, please stop by and check us out. I'll draw you a picture as a gesture of thanks.

Third, the Saturday after TCAF, on May 18th, I'll be reading as a part of BRAIN FRAME 12. Brain Frame, for those of you who don't know, is a live comics reading/performance/hullabaloo. I'll be reading the first half of what has come to be the story of my fight with disordered eating.
The Facebook event (which you can reach by following the link) has a lot more details, along with a list of the other readers, who I'm very honored to be among.

Finally, thank you everyone who gave me feedback on the watercolor comics I've been doing. I've heard a lot of really positive stuff, so I want to keep doing them as much as I can. They're really fun to do.

BUT! my work schedule is going to be changing pretty soon. Summer Camp is starting. That means I'll be outside in the blistering sun for 8 hours Monday through Friday, and will likely not have a lot of time to draw.
That's it, I just wanted to warn you.

Saltpeter,

John.





No comments:

Post a Comment