Thursday, August 8, 2013

Autoptic - One week away!

Hey all,

I've been busy lately working on strips for New City and a piece for Paul Nudd's upcoming exhibition, Little Man Pee Pool Party.
I also happen to be looking for a new way to have a day job, which takes up time and brain space.

So no drawings have been posted!
Until now.

Here's a doodle of David Bowie from yesterday:


More importantly, I wanted to let you guys know that I'll be at Autoptic, a brand new comics, arts, music and zine fest in Minneapolis on August 18th. Here's the show poster:



and here's a link to the Autoptic site where you can find out all about the fest, the venues, the exhibitors, and everything.

This is the first year for the fest, and it's not just contained to one day. The whole week leading up to it is going to be festering with gallery openings, rock shows, puppets performances, and awesome junk for your art-lovin' eyes.

The actual day of the fest I'll be exhibiting with Leigh Luna

Here's the floorplan - Leigh and I will be at table 83

Come say "Hi" to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment