Monday, September 16, 2013

ORIGINAL ART SALE! (to benefit the Yeti Press Kickstarter)


Original Art Sale!
I'm selling original pages in my online store at www.kevinbudnik.com

As of right now all of the individual of Our Ever Improving Livingroom strips from May, June, and July 2011 are available.

Also, each page of the "Memphis in May" and LINEWORK #2 stories are available.

After purchasing an OEILR strip, you can email me at contact@kevinbudnik.com to indicate which strip you'd like.
I'll be sure to update as strips become unavailable.

DID I MENTION ALL THE PROCEEDS GO TOWARDS THE YETI PRESS KICKSTARTER?

Yeti Press is only $2,000 and 27 days away from reaching their $10,000 goal ($4,000 away from the stretch goal, which will allow my books to be printed)
Hopefully this will provide a chunk of the change they still need, and allow extra rewards for anyone interested in owning an original comic page.

No comments:

Post a Comment