Monday, October 7, 2013

4 days left



Ok friends, I’ll stop bothering you about this in 4 days, but if you get a chance, check out the Yeti Press kickstarter. If you’re a fan of my work, or just like seeing comics in the world one $10 donation will help us get to our stretch goal - you’ll get my books in return - TWO BOOKS, TEN BUCKS, 4 DAYS LEFT!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1177062544/yeti-press-2014-subscription

These two books - Dust Motes part 1 and 2 represent a lot of struggle in my life as someone plagued by anxiety and mental health issues. Through the descent into and recovery from them, I kept drawing comics, without really knowing what I was doing. Hopefully you’ll enjoy reading them and realize that there are small beautiful things to notice when everything else in life seems kind of terrible.
Here’s a link to a video of me reading part of the first book. If you’ve followed my comics online, you’ll recognize this as a collection of strips from a year or so ago.

http://vimeo.com/67958826

No comments:

Post a Comment